5 Health Benefits of Hot Tubs
While hot tubs might sound like a luxury item, they are beneficial towards the overall health and comfort of any person. If you find a hot tub and spas for sale, you might have to take a second look. As an investment that can last up to 20 years or longer, dipping into the 100 degrees Fahrenheit water can provide a supreme sense of recovery and relaxation for owners. Here are just five ways in which the use of a home hot tub can help you from day-to-day:
- Reduces Stress:Whether soaking in a hot tub by yourself, as nearly 15% of owners prefer, or soaking with some others, a short dip in a home spa can provide a supreme sense of relaxation and relief from stress. The North American Sports Medicine Institute even states that a 10 minute soak can temporarily lower your blood pressure. If you see a hot tub and spas for sale, you might have to reconsider investing in one, simply for your own comfort after work.
- Helps With Sleep:Taking a 20 minute soak in hot water just two hours before you go to bed can help you fall asleep faster.
- Recover After Exercise:After a difficult workout, a hot tub soak can make for a great recovery method. While in water, you weigh just 10% of your actual body weight, so by relieving the pressures exerted by gravity, you can help ease the pain that comes from sore and aching muscles.
- Reduces Joint Pain:If you’re one of the 70 million Americans suffering from chronic arthritis, treatment from a spa and hot tub can help relax your swollen joints. As an athlete, finding a hot tub and spas for sale can get you an in-home treatment facility, something that is known to be invaluable.
- Massages The Whole Body: Similar to what is mentioned above, taking a soak in a hot tub can help ease joint pain, help with sleep, and reduce general stress. Now, suddenly turn on the jets that come with a hot tub and you’ll reach another level of comfort: a full body massage. Hot tub and spas for sale should have listed how many jets they have, and how strong they are, so be sure to take a look so to ensure you can get the best massage.
If you’d like to take advantage of these various benefits, it will be worth tour time to look into hot tub dealers in your area. Finding a hot tub and spas for sale will allow you to not only add a new fixture to your home, but find a comfort you’ve never known.