Maintenance, Service, and Repair Offered by HVAC Companies
With heating and cooling needed almost every day of the year, then HVAC companies are essential all the time. With central heating and cooling systems in almost every home, HVAC companies provide service, maintenance, and repairs all the time.
HVAC Services Offered
So, is it summer and your air conditioning is on the fritz? Or maybe the coldest day of the year and your heater just doesn’t want to work? Then, HVAC contractors are essential to get the job done. In order to prevent these situations, though, it is important to order regular maintenance every season before the strongest weather comes along. It can help keep things running smoothly for the longest time. Preventative maintenance and service to your heating and air conditioning system can save energy and cost while increasing the life of your system.
The Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
There is much to be said for the service and maintenance of your HVAC system and how it improves its life and performance. Take a look at some of these numbers:
- Regular HVAC maintenance is shown to make systems last 40% longer.
- Changing the air filter every two to three months can greatly improve the efficiency of your HVAC system.
- Five percent of the power produced nationally is from air conditioners. This is about $11 billion annually.
Additional Reasons for HVAC Maintenance
Whether it is your heating or air conditioning, maintenance is important. Depending on the region of the country where you are located, certain HVAC repairs may happen more often, so certain preventative maintenance may be more important in different places. Heating repair and air conditioning repair are more expensive than regular service, especially much more is the cost to replace your HVAC system. So, the benefits of an HVAC company can be many.
Considering the fact that heating usually takes up over 40% of a home’s annual utility bills, efficiency and savings are two issues with positive potential. Some tips on increasing the efficiency of your existing furnace include:
- U.S. regulations manage HVAC standards, requiring furnaces to have 90% efficiency in northern states and 80% in southern states.
- Proper insulation can help increase the efficiency of your HVAC system by 30%.
- Additionally, proper air sealing and thermostat settings can help lower energy bills by about 30%, in addition to insulation.
HVAC system replacement in the event of an emergency can be thousands, making the value of HVAC companies and their season service quite beneficial. While all of these things are important, like saving money and reducing emissions, you can prevent that incredible expense of replacing a unit during the worst of times. So, contact your HVAC companies seasonally for service to keep things running effectively.